Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I will certainly go beyond their I have this confidence

ong knives of young people, the bird is a fall on his shoulder, fire red, palm-sized bird. them and not others, it is I - Cthulhu Cold Mo, and his Huanshou - a phoenix! (to disclose that we all know, cold Mo the Eudemons precisely oakleys believe in God - a phoenix, but ... ... this cold Mo to leave and come back when you can get, so ...... patience, Phoenix will not let you down!)
Leave request after settling all the dwarves, I submitted to the nfl, nfl first resolutely refused, when I left, they never stop me.
Tears in her eyes, looked at me the nfl pleased and said: Wiped his tears, nfl continued:
?In my life, the most right thing to do is charge you for the believers, nfl can not leave, so ... revenge, they give you to do the I believe you, absolutely make those demons he deserves! Paused, nfl straight face I said: you should move on, one day you will go beyond all, complete your ideal! Eyes shining at me the nfl comfort: it! nfl words my eyes suddenly open up, I'm not their opponents, but I was only 11 years old, I was still young, as long as I keep on working hard, then ... a few years later, I will certainly go beyond their I have this confidence, this is the confidence of genius, I will never let anyone over above me, I always go in front of all previously, and they will not change!
Has decided to leave and decided to go revenge, then I absolutely will not drag on any longer, and partners have bid farewell, but I did not say I'm going to do, because once I say it, I am afraid that all partners will

No comments:

Post a Comment