Friday, July 20, 2012

SF Giants Jerseys I greatly surprised a heart involuntarily thought

In addition to those horses from time to time to make a nose ring,soccer jerseys cheap, is very quiet on the plain.
After five minutes, that cavalry leader, his right hand slowly went up, I thought this guy should be waving, so that those behind the cavalry attacked when I found this guy abruptly changed start with the direction of movement, then quite naturally opened the helmet's surface A, revealing a rough face which goes with Western characteristics.
My vision, I can clearly see that face, big beard, covering almost the entire face, the only thing to attract is a pair of the original in my imagination is a blue or other color eyes actually appear black. this discovery, I greatly surprised a heart involuntarily thought, Is this guy was a half-breed is not?
But in the game, no need to set the concept of :
The golden bird? My first impression is the However,north face shell, the second feeling is shock, because this guy said that even standard standard standard Mandarin, although the lack of a feelings from the heart, but is indeed the Chinese, that let me be too surprised.
In the talking about, even so is very limited, mostly relying on his own speculation.
Now this guy will actually speak Chinese, then, of course, to my surprise, therefore, in answer to the previous knowledge after, I can not wait to ask: .
Translator? If I have such a thing is good? To the Western continent does not exist the language barrier, and these guys are obviously directed at the Moreover, in the understand the However, on the surface, I asked: Listening to my request, the original or a look of pleasant cavalry leader's face immediately changed, look to my eye is exposed to a vigilant look:

No comments:

Post a Comment