Saturday, June 30, 2012

mlb jerseys cheap as if to tear up all the objects withstand it.

On the server of the Department of Defense (Department of Defense is the same in most countries, no external website on the Internet, only in military online with the server, the novel does not seek everything real, hope the reader understand), while the password divided into ten parts attached to the email sent to the heads of 20 major departments of the secretary of defense, chairman of the CMC, respectively. And also verify that the computer enter the password when the characteristics (including the number of hard disk,authentic nba jerseys, and I reserved in advance of the Department of Defense on the server a short verification code), does not meet the features provided in advance to all the information is destroyed. Doing so is basically to ensure data security, even if unexpected, but who are not given.
I lay sleeping bag Momo's back to thinking about their own if there is anything missing place, once buried here, and will result in what I do not want to see the consequences. Suddenly, I just think the body is like a sudden shoved pushed,mlb jerseys cheap, the ear of the wind boom of what has become deafening up. Do not ask, the roof was completely ripped off, storms roared, as if to tear up all the objects withstand it.
Nevertheless, I am curious about sleeping bags opened a little, and looked outside. In front is a dark, snow grains hit my face, like a dolphin lead bullets, like I was almost blinded. Kind of biting cold to my face as if a knife, like the wind from the sleeping bag opening Mengguan come immediately to hold the sleeping bag up. I hurried off on a sleeping bag, the few seconds I feel unbearable, do not know how to Asano Sachiko this time.
I was non-stop activity in the sleeping bag with hands and feet, because the temperature is too low, if you do not, is likely to hands and feet before I freeze to death has been necrosis. Even so, because the cold wind just howled and the temperature in the sleeping bag suddenly reduce my fingers and toes, or quickly lose consciousness.
As time passed, my body was getting cold, itching all the time is not the kind of biting torture on my nerves, sometimes I really want to immediately be better off dead. Most people do not fear death, they fear death is very painful, which is perhaps my men were afraid of my reasons.
Ten hours as a decade as a long, long suffering more than once thought dead, but by virtue of the point of the hearts of the Ching Ming is finally quite over. When the wind changed when I almost lost consciousness, entirely by virtue of an desire to survive struggling to climb out of his sleeping bag. Storm so soon calmed down, say that it is lucky, because six months of this stormy weather in the Antarctic year. Especially in the winter, the storm like this was just an episode.
I do not know under a storm will come, when the time now is life. I touched the the Asano Sachiko sleeping bag, opened it. And I like her sleeping bag filled with Cube, I finally get the woman pulled from the inside out. Then I and from snow to sled plane out coal oil furnace burned down some hot water irrigation to the Asano Sachiko. By the flame of the kerosene stove, I saw her eyes moved, looks like there is hope. I found some chocolate from food, random fed down to the Asano Sachiko. Then I sled

No comments:

Post a Comment